Friday, April 22, 2011

Life...

It has been so crazy the past few weeks...

I have been really busy it seems like. I have church, youth group, young adults group, the lady, real estate, work, speaking in schools and my soccer team! But there are no complaints from me, I am just thankful that I woke up another day today! Life is so crazy.

The other day ran into a friend of mine I went to middle school with that I haven't seen in at least 5 years. We spoke briefly and all i could think about was how it was great to see him! Then literally 2 days later I found out he got arrested and may face some time in jail!

I have an awesome opportunity to speak at Jefferson Middle School thanks to a friend that is a teacher there.  I have been speaking there for the past few weeks to speak about life, to encourage and empower the students.  It is just awesome to see how receptive some of the students are. I am just glad to be in that environment to teach these students some basic life principles that they might not have ever heard from home or even schools.

Things with real estate seem to be picking up. People always ask me how things are going and I can't lie to them. It might seem slow and nothing is happening but at my office and with the team I am with THINGS ARE HAPPENING! Homes are being bought and sold! So if you are reading this and know of anyone looking to buy or sell a home, let them know about me :)

Work is going well! Since I have been getting more hours I have been able to show what I am capable of doing at the Best Buy Mobile in the mall! I always tell people, "women lie, men lie BUT NUMBERS DONT!" I let my actions speak. Lets just say we are past the goal :)

"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." (1John 3:18)
YES! A BIBLE VERSE THAT SAYS IT!!!!

The soccer league is going well! We started off rough, lost a heart breaking first game 2-1 and lost one of my leading scorers that game as well for the season! Since then we have won 2 straight!!! But now it looks like we are going to be missing 2 key leaders of the team!!! One went to school in Texas (going to miss you Frick) and another is out due to an injury! But the team is filled with so much talent and skill that i know it will be ok. We just need to move as ONE team! Can't wait for the next game! May 1st!

Spoke to a friend that is going through alot of different things in his life. Invited him to church and looks like he would love to start coming! Had 24/8 prayer last night and it was awesome to see people coming to pray for friends, family, campus, leaders, etc. Life change happens from within and it starts with prayer!

Life is good but God is great! Only reason I am even able to do all these things is because of Jesus! Thank you Jesus for all these opportunities! Thank you for another day! You are almighty and all powerful! In control of every aspect of our lives! No matter what we are going through, God you are ALWAYS faithful! continue to strengthen and guide us! I am believing in miracles! God heal the sick, heal wounded, heal the hurt, restore broken relationships! All these things in Jesus name, AMEN!

1 comment:

  1. It's so neat to see that you still smile despite everything that comes your way! :D You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete