Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Training for a week in Chicago...

So I have been gone for a week in Chicago...

I must say it has been great. I am in a class with about 30 people from Michigan, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Ohio, and Texas. The trainers are great and fun! The classes have been entertaining, fun, and more  importantly very informative. I have been through a lot of sales training classes before and this is by far one of the best I have ever been to. I can't wait to go back home and apply the skills I have learned and got a refresher on things that I need to be doing. Thank you Tracey Malone and Darren Jones, you guys are an encouragement! Keep on doing what you guys do!

Even when I'm gone from home I am busy...class 9-5 everday then...

Monday night- Hung out with some of the people from the class. Went downtown Chicago and showed them around the city. Started off rough when we got off the train too early. Started walking towards downtown with 2 miles to go, started raining...i suggested we get a taxi, a van taxi comes by at the right time then we stuff all 12 people in the van...we were jammed in that the van like sardines! We finally got  downtown! Shopped around a little bit on Michigan then had pizza at Gino's East! Ate, had a great time then finally went to the hotel!

Tuesday night- Went to watch the Bulls game with my cousins that I havent seen in at least 5 years! It was good to watch the game and hang out with family! Bulls won! Cubs lost...and so did the Black Hawks...But the LAKERS WON!!!! yess!!!! :)

Wednesday night- So tonight was awesome! Went to Naperville to Calvary Church. All i have to say is that church is HUGE! and that is an understatement, anyhow, went to watch one of my students preach for the first time! I am so proud of him. Great job Mario Vassall!!!You just never know how you are going to impact people around you or how you influence people.

Overall, this has been a great week...

Thank you Jesus for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment