Sunday, May 22, 2011

Change starts with me...

it has been a rough week. Battling thoughts and ideas and concepts. All internally. But no matter how crazy life may be or how awful things might seem, I know deep down inside that things will get better. You just got to believe. 

If you have been doing the same thing and are not liking the results then its time to change something. Start somewhere, because if you are tired of the same results then you've got to change the formula of which you are doing things.

Life is simple its us humans that make things complicated...

I want to see change, i cant change the weather, i cant change people's thoughts, i cant change the government but I CAN CHANGE ME...

Change starts with ME

I hope this encourages someone. I pray that Jesus will change your life like He has changed mine.

1 comment: