Sunday, May 1, 2011

Just saying...

After a week being gone, it feels good to be back.

Went to the movies with my lady! Watched "Soul Surfer" which was a great movie, very inspirational!! The start of the weekend was awesome. Hung out at the Best Buy Mobile store and got all my expenses and paper work sent out. Then just spent the day catching up with laundry, real estate, and rest!!! Then, had a birthday party to go to. It was one of my youth student's 16th birthday! It was a blast! Dancing, food and fun!!! It was great! Then after that went to a high school prom that my girlfriend's mom was chaperoning. LOL! That was a fun as well! Over all great night!

Today was awesome, started the day off with some church! Picked up one of my teammates on our soccer team to go to church for his first time ever! It was awesome! Then we went to our game. This game was an important one  considering that one of our old teammates was on this team! What a great game! Started out rough but we ended up winning the game 7-0! LOL!! The more and more play as a team, the more I realized how lucky of a guy I am to have be around great guys! I love how our team is diverse and we make things work! I thank you Jesus for blessing me with an awesome great group of gentlemen!

After the game we had our young adult/college group picnic! It was a beautiful day at first until the picnic LOL! It went from 70 degrees sunny to like 55 degrees cloudy! But we still had fun cooking out and hanging out!

I got to say overall a great weekend! Thank you Jesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment