Tuesday, February 8, 2011

You just never know who you will run into...

I love how God speaks to us all the time...

Took my boy John to see our friend Jon at the hospital today. While we were there a family friend had stopped in as well.  I had seen the family friend, Adam, from somewhere before, and it clicked...We met when I used to work at Sprint. These kind of situations are funny to me because you just never know who you will run into and when you will run into them again. It is crazy because you remember faces but you don't always remember the situation...Being in retail it could have been a bad transaction or it could have been a great transaction. But either way its funny how at the time you see the person again it really doesn't matter...It was just a vapor of time that passed and a new day has come. It just reminds me that you better treat others the way you would like to be treated. You never know when you will run into that person again. 

Golden rule: love your neighbor!





1 comment: