Thursday, November 11, 2010

I can't believe it's Friday!!!

Hey world wide web friends!!! Just touching base with you guys! It seems like I havent been on here for a bit, but I haven't forgotten! So much has been going on and still going on!

Here's a recap!

Nov. 7-11th
Sunday- Parade of Nations! It was awesome, the parade of nations is a time where we represent all the nations in our church. We had over 50 represented? Man that was awesome to see that many nations represented. So I was in church all day, Pastor Ricky's message was awesome! Really was a great service!

Right after the service had our final soccer game! It was a good game, we finished off the season 4-4. It looks like an ok season but to me i think we had a great season, learned alot about our team. The losses we had were really close games. In my opinion I think we have the most talent on our team, we just need to learn to play together. This was the first time we ever played together, so I am excited to see how our following seasons will be like :) I love my team, a team full of talent and diversity! YESS!!! Wouldnt want it any other way! If any of the team members are reading this...I love you guys!

After the game, we had Prayer and Praise at the church! People were getting water baptized! I was really excited to be there because some of my students had made the commitment to "take the plunge." I had the opportunity to do the actual water baptizing! WOW! What an experience, who would have thought i would ever be doing the baptizing. To go from getting baptized to doing the baptizing! AWESOME! I LOVE YOU JESUS! I was so proud of my students that got baptized! I am so excited to see what is going to take place here! Big things are going to happen!!!!!

Right after the service Pastor Ricky, Pastor Jason and I had to drive to Chicago. We were heading to Minneapolis the next morning, flying out of O'hare. So we decided to visit and stay with a friend instead of taking the drive early morning from Champaign. Finally made it in Chicago and the day hadnt stopped there LOL! We were all hungry so we had some good ole Chicago Hotdogs! Man what a way to end the long long long long day!!! Hung out for a bit then finally went to sleep around 1am! We had to wake up at 530am to make it on time for our flight!

Monday-Tuesday(Minneapolis, MN)
We were in Minneapolis to do some recruiting for interns for the summer at our church. What an awesome trip. So much happened, met some cool people and enjoyed the weather up there! It was my first time ever hanging out in Minneapolis. Got to see downtown, and the Mall of America! It was all cool to see! But the important thing was meeting new people. I was an absolute clown! LOL! I think the whole time we laughed! Not a dull moment! It was awesome! After visiting it made me realize why I love diversity so much! I am so thankful for Stone Creek Church, thats how church should look.DIVERSE. There is only one race and that's the HUMAN RACE!

Wednesday-
Last day in Minneapolis. This was our only day to sleep in. Woke up and hung out a little. Then rolled straight to the airport on the L-train. Had to make it to our youth service . Landed in Chicago at 230pm. Finally got to Champaign at 530pm. Just in time for service. Missed my students! I am so happy when I see them! After service dropped off some of my students then finally got home at 930pm. Unpacked a little, fell out at 11pm. Had to work early in the morning! WHEWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday-
First day back at work. LONG LONG LONG WEEK ! lol NON STOP! Had a great day back at work though! Veterans day! Super busy day! We hit our goal and racked up some major money! What a day, what a week I tell you! Tomorrow is our young adults/college group retreat! Here we go! NON STOP!

Man living for Jesus is an adventure! I LOVE EVERY MOMENT He has given me to live and praise His name! THANK YOU JESUS!

"Miracles are happening, miracles are going to happen. Pray.Believe.Get Inspired!"

1 comment:

  1. I saw pics of parade of nations on Facebook. looked great!

    ReplyDelete