Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving day!

Its been a while since I have been on here! But so much has gone on since the last post, been really busy!

Since the last post I went to our Excel (young adults/college group) retreat! Which was awesome, had a time of silence for like 3 hours straight to hear God speak into our lives!
Sold my first home listing! So that has been crazy! Sold my first house and my first listing (which is a house that I was selling for my client) Now been on the search for a new home for my clients, got some other clients looking for homes as well! Real estate has been busy busy busy!
Hung out with some of the fellas last Sunday for our first ever "Turkey Bowl." We had about 25 people show up so it was an awesome time of football!
Been busy and also making time for the gym! Been working out consistently for about 2 weeks now! Seeing some results!!! Its going real well!
Now its Thanksgiving! Family time! It is going to be an awesome time of hanging out with the family! Mom has requested that I pray over the thanksgiving meal!! Thats huge considering most of my family is from a Buddhist background!!!

Thank you Jesus for this opportunity just to pray over the meal and spend time with my family!

"Miracles are happening, miracles are going to happen! Pray!Believe!Get Inspired!"

No comments:

Post a Comment