Friday, November 5, 2010

Whats been happening!

So much has gone on in the past few weeks, I thought I would give you a quick snap shot! 

Where do we start...
Week of Oct. 10-16th- 
-Small groups went real well, I really enjoy my time with my students. Pouring into their lives and making a positive impact is my goal. So that is going real well! 
-We won our soccer game! 
-Illinois Best Dance Crew- My students entered a dance competition and won 2nd place!!!! They were up against some great acts! Professional dancers!!! I am so proud of them! From the beginning to end they repped Jesus Christ and the audience knew that they were Christ followers! Very encouraging!
-Student leadership- another opportunity to empower our students!
-going away party for one of my students, he has headed out to basic training, keep him in prayer!

Week of Oct. 17th-23rd
-We won another soccer game! 2 weeks in a row! yay!!!
-North Dakota Youth Convention! What an awesome time to see God's power! Man, God was with us from start to finish! All i have to say is living for Jesus is an ADVENTURE!!!! Met some students, prayed for some students, made some new friends, left a positive mark on Fargo, North Dakota in Jesus name!

Week of Oct. 24th-30th
- Back from the convention and back to busy life!!!!!
-Sunday- 10am-12pm church, 130pm leaders meeting, 2pm-4pm open house, 4pm-530pm soccer game, 6pm-8pm small groups and finally time to rest and gather thoughts! 
-Youth retreat wed-friday- It was called "Roots and Wings" awesome time to see students grow and learn more about Jesus. To see them worship and praise God! Prayed for students and enjoyed the last day with chicken wings and root beer floats! It was fun to hang out with students!
-All night prayer- right after the finale on friday was all night prayer on campus! it was great! not a bad way to end the week!

Week of Oct 31st-Nov. 6th
- Trunk or Treat! we had our trunk or treat at the church for the community! it was an awesome time, we had about 1500-2000 kids/people show up. The people that participated in the trunk or treat with their cars did an awesome job of decorating !! it was an overall great time!
-signed up for a gym membership!- got a realization that I need to keep myself up to par with my health! So decided to get motivated and work out to get fit!
-went to Broadlands, Illinois for the first time, we were out there on a team caravan to preview some of the homes we have listed out there. It was awesome, got to eat at a pizza place and check out the area! It was fun!
-went to a worship service after work Thursday night, after that a few of the guys and I played some good ole Fifa 2010! Nothing like a good game of 2 on 2 on the ps3! LOL! 
-All Campus worship tonight! and then off to a friendly game of basketball with some of the fellas!!!! 

snap shot of the past few weeks of my hectic life! Living for Jesus is an adventure I tell you! Next week I will be in Minneapolis, Minnesota! I will keep ya posted!

"Miracles are happening, miracles are going to happen. Pray.Believe.Get Inspired!"

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are going well! Congrats on the soccer game :)

    ReplyDelete