Monday, January 17, 2011

God Inspired Vision

Just got back from a great service at our young adults/college group. Spoke into 2 of my students lives. I really felt the Holy Spirit telling me to say something. Its good to be an encouragement to others lives.

I was just sharing my thoughts tonight with some people. It just dawned on me the other day that I keep on wanting more opportunities to come by but the reality is...its not about having more opportunities but its about what you do with your opportunities. I have been so blind to the opportunity to speak into our youth's lives. Been so consumed with my own life that I have forgotten the simple things and totally missed the thought. But God's grace is awesome! Sometimes all you need is quiet time to see and just listen to what He has to say instead of always talking...

An opportunity has always been there for me to go speak in the public schools and encourage, empower and equip these students.... these future leaders of the world. Now I am finally seeing this and I can't wait to start. I haven't quite yet figured it all out yet but all i know is God is leading me!

Thank you Jesus for another day that I can praise and worship you! You are so awesome and i thank you! Lord I pray that anyone reading this will get inspired to pray. believe and know that miracles are happening, miracles are going to happen. I pray that they will get God inspired vision and dreams that will lead to awesome Holy Spirit driven lifestyles and life change! In Jesus name i pray, AMEN!

"Miracles are happening, miracles are going to happen. Pray. Believe.Know. Get Inspired!"

No comments:

Post a Comment