Sunday, January 16, 2011

Just a reminder....

Sometimes I think I am the only one going through some major circumstances. The thoughts overcome my mind, and I get restless. I know sometimes we get this way. We are overcome by stress, thoughts that run wild in our heads. We can't focus and alot of times we can't sleep. But when those times come I grab my Bible and read. I love how God reminds me of how simple things really are. 

"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16

This is a reminder of how we should always be... It is God's will for us! We have to remember that life is really simple and that we are the ones that make it complicated.

I just want to remind you that things could always be worse, a good question to ask yourself during this time is what is God trying to show you in this circumstance? How can you glorify His name in this time? 

Thank you Lord for all you do, thank you for all you are going to do. I pray that you would help us remember the simple things and help us stay joyful, prayerful, and thankful in all we do for you! In Jesus name, AMEN!

"miracles are happening, miracles are going to happen. Pray.Believe.Get Inspired!"

No comments:

Post a Comment