Thursday, January 6, 2011

Week of prayer!

This has been an awesome week of prayer! I have been going every morning at 7am, 12pm and 7pm !!!! Wayne and Kristi Northup have been leading the evening prayer and it has been off the hook! Man I am so thankful for such wonderful men and women of God speaking into my life! Tomorrow will be the finale with all night prayer chain! I cant wait to see what God has in store! 


Tonight we got scripture cards and mine was:


"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28


Man all I know is i love God! Thank you Jesus so much for all you are doing in my life and all the things you are going to do! Praise Him!!!


"miracles are happening, miracles are going to happen! Pray! Believe! Get Inspired!"

No comments:

Post a Comment