Sunday, October 24, 2010

Back from an awesome week!

Long long long week! Just got back from Fargo, North Dakota for a youth convention! Man it was awesome! A long trip but it was so worth it! Got to really see God move! Man, I love Jesus! He is always with us and its crazy how sometimes we just are so busy that we arent listening!

So much happened while we were there! I wish I had more time to just go detail for detail! But we laughed, cried, smiled, took pictures, spoke, danced and more importantly glorified God's name! Thank you Jesus!

I know I have been missing on this thing they call blog! But I will be back more often than none :), keep praying for me! I will need it, some major things are about to happen here real quick, I just feel it! But pray for wisdom and to stay focused on what I need to do for Jesus! I want to be flexible for God's work!

Picked up right where i left off with life being busy !!!

Today was church, leader's meeting, open house, soccer game, then small groups! WOW!!! LOL!! I LOVE IT!

I really enjoy small groups, they give us a chance to grow together! I really enjoy watching my students grow! Watch out! Training up the Future Leaders of the World!

"Miracles are happening, miracles are going to happen. Pray. Believe. Get Inspired!"

Prayer requests? let me know, i got you! Prayer warriors STAND UP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment