Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fun weekend!

The last Friday as a full time associate! I am officially part time now, it hasn't hit me yet until I get my 1st check as a part time associate.  It's going to be a little different, but I know that it'll be ok. I know things will work out and that God will provide. I am happy to have more time to focus on building my real estate business and more importantly being more available to start speaking and taking the proper steps towards speaking to youth and young adults. So please pray for me, for wisdom and for God to provide for my needs!

Work- Work was good, things are going well, the new manager is really doing a great job with the store, I am excited about what is going to happen at the store! 

Small Groups- Started off with homemade stuffed deep dish pizza! It was AWESOME!!!! man i love small groups :) Got super full! Small groups this week was about judging people. Had a lot of good points and good discussion. Life change, its always good to get to hear other's points of views! After we sang some worship songs, brought out the guitar and keyboard! LOL ! fun times!

Saturday-

Student leadership-  Empowering the future leaders of the world! Had a fun time with my students! I love them! This week was foundational stuff. Teaching the importance of prayer and having a relationship with Christ. Letting them know about the importance of devotional time, quiet time, and time spent with God. The second half of Student leadership was showing them how to write a sermon. Showed them some good exercises to work on how to speak along with how to communicate. Empowering the future leaders of the world!!! Can't wait to see what is in store for them!

Work- Work was crazy on Saturday! We had our Dansko sale. Dansko is one of our biggest brands, so it was pretty busy during the afternoon hours! But overall it was a good day. 

Joseph's Chill and Grill- What a fun night!!!!! Man! started the night with some eats. One of the boys dropped off Fifa 2010 and 4 controllers!!!! You know what that means! After I grabbed a bite, jumped straight on the PS3!!!!! WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Played 3 v 3!! Man it was awesome!!!! We played for a while then took a quick break...what's crazy is what happened next! One way or another Jason (youth pastor) grabbed a guitar, Delwin (a worship pastor from Chicago) grabbed a guitar and James grabbed a guitar, Felix was in the back humming, i started to hum and then all of sudden we started singing! We sang for a little bit just messing around, making up lyrics. Then we decided instead of playing more Fifa 2010 we went upstairs where there was a studio!!!!!!YESS!!! Then we really got it going!!!!! Felix (drummer on the worship team) made up a quick song, Jason, Delwin, and James were on acoustic guitars! I sang backed Felix up singing! LOL! it was awesome! We recorded it on video and on audio!!!! At the end of the song we made up a funny song called "shoes and socks" lol!!! By that time more people had come up stairs and sang with us as well! lol !! man it was a great night! We did that for a while, it was getting late! So some people left and then the fellas went back to playing some FIFA!!!!! it was intense ! a few games went into penalties!! But what a great time! We all decided that we should have more nights like this!!

Sunday- 

Start of the day- What a long day! Had church! Right after church i had to go straight to my open house ( a home that I have listed for sale). It was good to have the open house, got to talk to some people about the home and see what kind of interest was out there to get my client's home sold. Small world! One of the families that came through was actually one of my friend's parents! It was neat to reminisce with them! 

Soccer game- Right after the open house I had to go straight to my soccer game! It was against the team we had lost to earlier in the season but we had our opportunities to win. I was a about 20 minutes late to the game but as soon as i got there we scored. So not a bad start! Things were looking good for us! Overall we had our chances to win the game but we ended up losing 3-1. From missed penalty kick, missed shots and miscommunication among the team we killed ourselves. The other team even said that we should have won the game! But we just haven't connected like we need to yet. But its all good, i still think we played well for a team that has never played together and dont practice together. I am still optimistic about the season! It's not over yet! Right after the game was prayer and praise at church!! MAN! TALK ABOUT BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!! and my gas tank was on empty since this morning! lol!!!

Prayer and praise- What a way to end the night! Regardless of the loss in the soccer game, and being hungry! Went into prayer with a joyous attitude! I am so THANKFUL for Jesus! Went in and got my praise on! Prayed for the country of the Philippines! It was good! We had some water baptisms too! That is always awesome to see people make a decision to show the public that they have made a decision to commit their lives to Jesus! Right after the water baptisms we ended like we always do! With a happy song! We sang "I am free!" I have a special dance with that song so I went straight to the front! The song started and i was the only one up there then as soon as they saw the dance, the whole front was filled with people doing the dance!!!! it was awesome!!!! 

Anyone who is reading this please keep me in prayer! i will need it !!!

"Miracles are happening, miracles are going to happen, just pray and believe! Get INSPIRED!!!!!"




No comments:

Post a Comment