Monday, October 11, 2010

Keep God First!

I have been missing in action it seems like when it comes to this blog. I have been really busy, sometimes I feel like I'm on a treadmill and running full speed but not getting anywhere. Its been pretty rough, the past week, had alot to do with work and what not. But I honestly cant complain too much I am thankful i woke up this morning!

Small Groups- I love Jesus! Been seeing some pretty cool stuff happening lately, seeing alot of growth in my students. Had small groups this week and had a great time talking to them. We got off topic a little bit but it was awesome. We talked about life and what it was like to live for Jesus. I am so proud of my students. I cant wait to see what is in store!

Soccer game- We had a big victory this weekend. We beat this team 11-0, i felt really bad but it was good to leave with a victory. We scored all our points in the first half and I got some good advice from one of the leaders on the team stating that we should slow down from scoring. We shouldn't try to demoralize the team and have them quit because it wasn't fun anymore. He had a great point, and thats exactly what we did in the second half. We had some pretty funny moments, it was a pretty fun game, one of my teammates tripped over a mound of dirt and I know it's bad to laugh but we had a good time with it. LOL! i told him that he tripped over a turtle shell. LOL! Like the ones from mario cart the game LOL!! we all had  a great laugh. But it was awesome, he got a kick out of it!

Sunday service- Jonny and Jason preached this Sunday at church! It was a great message. I was excited for them both to be up there speaking God's word! It was very encouraging! My cousin came to service for the first time! So it was awesome to have him come and hear God's word!

Lately, I've been struggling, but came to a realization that I shouldnt worry too much. All i need to do is go to God with all i do and things will be ok. My only problem is i like to be in control of things. But I need God's control ! I need to let Him do His work in me. I need JESUS! For those that read this, please pray for guidance, wisdom and strength. I know it's only temporary that I go through this but it's no joke.

Just got the new LeCrae album. I have been encouraged! All i have to say is i cant wait to see whats about to happen.

Miracles are happening, miracles are happening. Pray. Believe. Get inspired!

1 comment:

  1. Good to have you back man! Don't be afraid to wrote shorter posts if you find yourself running out of steam.

    ReplyDelete