Sunday, October 17, 2010

Great day!

Had church today! Worship was awesome, I had to reserve myself a little! I thought i was going to bust out and dance right in front row! LOL! Pastor had a great message today about the myth that "God brings good luck." It was good awesome! Sometimes we tend to "USE" God instead of being in a "RIGHT" relationship with HIM!

Been in a chippy mood all day today! Been all over the place hyper :) Had a soccer game right after church, so i had to prep for that! That means stretch, stretch and more stretching LOL! My body is not the same as it was back in high school when I could just jump right onto the field and play! The game went well! we passed better and we played better, we ended up winning 4-1. So no worries! We are now 3-3 as a team, not to bad, i think we should be good for the rest of the season! We are finally getting some chemistry going with the team! I love my soccer team! Full of talent just need to work together! I enjoy seeing these guys every weekend!

After the soccer game, I met up with Jason and some of the students to play some football! LOL!!! mannnnnnn what a fun time!!! I havent played in a long while. It was good to be on the field. I love shaking and baking people. I had a few times that I shook the dude so hard i think his legs popped off like mr potato head LOL!!! I LOVE IT!! At the end of the night, i think my own legs popped off, my feet hurt, my legs hurt, my back hurts, man im just getting old! lol! ICY HOT APPLIED TO LEGS and BODY, AFTER SHOWER!

Not too bad of a day! I LOVE JESUS! Thank you Lord for all you do! YOU ARE AWESOME!

Some big things are happening, I cant wait to see all that God has planned! Thank you JESUS!

"Miracles are happening, miracles are going to happen. Pray. Believe. Get Inspired!"

No comments:

Post a Comment