Thursday, October 14, 2010

Back to business!

A lot of things are in the process here. Will be headed to North Dakota here soon with Jason and some of the youth group. Just got my schedule for the next few weeks... its going to be interesting LOL. I will be part time for real now. So its going to be interesting to see what happens. I know it will be good though. More time to get things set with real estate, youth group, young adults/college group and life in general.

Real estate just seems to get better and better. But we'll see how that goes, haven't sold a home yet but opportunities are coming up. Not going to worry about things I cant control. I just want to live for Jesus. When He says GO I GO, thats all i need to know.

Excited for my youth group. We have student leadership this Saturday. Then we have our North Dakota trip, then right after that we got our retreat. Then after that I will be flying to Minneapolis with Rick and Jason! Man its going to be an adventure! Living for Jesus is an adventure!!! Just got one of my close friends to start helping at the youth group! I am excited. I know the kids will be also. Can't wait to see what is going to happen! God is GREAT!

So much happening, i havent been able to get on here to blog it...well really just laziness LOL! but its all good, i am a work in progress!

Please pray for wisdom with all the things that are coming up! I just want to live for Jesus! all other things will and can wait! its GO TIME!

"Miracles are happening, miracles are going to happen. Pray.Believe.Get Inspired!"

No comments:

Post a Comment