Thursday, October 7, 2010

A quick break from everything

It has been a while since I have been on here. Life has been crazy, I need to get things together. I have alot going on in my life but that is no excuse.  Honestly there are no excuses, you either get the job done or you don't. Control what you can and don't worry about the things that you can't. Been thinking alot about life and about what the future holds. I have alot of things that are going to happen here real quick. So much going through my mind. I feel like there is so much to do and so little time. I have been tired lately, tired of everything LOL! I was wondering why I was feeling this way, and i realized its from my lack of quality time this week spent with God.  Being involved and going to church doesn't mean I have quality quiet time with God. So its something i need to always remember to make time for. I have been slacking a little bit because let's face it, life happens! But thats no excuse. It's time to get disciplined.

Quiet time was awesome, read Job 1 and 2. Really hit home for me. No matter what I'm going through, I got to keep things in perspective.  Keep my head right and focused on God first! Im still so amazed at what God has done for us and for me! I read 2 Corinthians 5:12 and it just reminds me of how awesome God is and what He really has done! "God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God." WOW!! man i LOVE JESUS! really do!

Anyone reading this or anyone period, please keep me in your prayers. So much to do in so little time, so many to impact in a positive way. Only way to get it done is through Christ!

"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:16

1 comment: