Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Athlete of the week!!!!!

A good question to ask is what day isn't busy for me eh? LOL!

Started the day off to one of my students sending me an encouraging word today "God prescribes trials, so rejoice when you are in them for it will produce endurance!" I'd say not a bad way to start the morning! Then another one of my students texts me "vote for me on wixy.com" He was nominated to be "Athlete of the week." So I immediately put up my status on Facebook so peeps can vote for him! He deserves it! I hope he wins! And if you are reading this and haven't put a vote in, heres the link: http://wixy.com/pages/7990019.php
Please vote for Michael Lafenhagen! 

Work- Work was work today, typical work day, had some pretty fun customers today. Had one lady ask me about soccer and what offsides meant and how can you tell. So I demonstrated with a shoe insole LOL! it was funny, then i had a lady that called me crazy and funny. She had a fun time, i love fun customers! 

Dental appointment- Because I was going from full time to part time, my insurance is about to expire so I had to make sure I got my teeth cleaned. Got to keep these teeth and smile pretty yeah? :) The last time i was in was right before i moved to Los Angeles! LOL they even remembered that, they thought I still lived there and that I made a special visit to them! Everything checked out fine, felt clean! Need to start taking care of my teeth and keep them clean;  flossing and all!

Real Estate- Some things might be in the works soon! Still hearing lots of things people say about real estate but not going to get discouraged! Not going to worry about things I can't control, I know God has my back. HE WILL ALWAYS PROVIDE!

TRUE STORY STATEMENT- Regardless of wins or losses, I will still serve JESUS!

Got a lot of big things that are about to pop off here real soon! Student leadership ! North Dakota Convention! Youth Retreat! Recruiting in Minneapolis! I cant wait!!!

Had a great conversation with one of my students in Naperville! Just really proud of his progress! Cant wait to see what is in store for him! 

Pouring into others! Making a positive impact on others lives! LETS GO!!!!! GET INSPIRED!!

"Miracles are happening, miracles are going to happen, just pray and believe! Get INSPIRED!!!!"

Prayer Prayer Prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment