Monday, September 6, 2010

Just some random thoughts today...

This has been on my mind lately...

Miracles can happen today, in 2010! We read stories in the Bible about how Jesus healed the sick, gave vision back to the blind, breaking bread and feeding the masses with a few loaves of bread and the list goes on and on. 

It just made me realize that these aren't stories that we should read about and do nothing about.  But instead we should believe and speak out in boldness that people's lives, hearts and minds will be changed. Pray that people will be healed from disease, healed from broken relationships, doing good will trump bad, and just a list of things we think would be crazy if it actually happened. But in Jesus eyes " all things are possible through HIM who gives us strength"-Phil 4:13. I KNOW IT CAN HAPPEN! I am saying this in confidence that Jesus Christ is the healer, provider, protector, all knowing, all powerful, all mighty GOD, in charge of all the universe!!!

We have to understand that His ways are not our ways.  His timing is not our timing. His grace and mercy is the reason we are here.  

I want to see miracles happen, and honestly miracles are happening right now. I have and am seeing it with my own eyes! I believe with all my heart that people will begin to know and have a relationship with Jesus Christ through these miracles that are happening and going to happen in 2010 and beyond! These miracles can happen today! 

If you read this, can you just begin to pray that miracles will begin to happen now! God is the same in the past, the present and the future! I know people's lives will be changed forever because of our prayers! Let's GO!!!

Get inspired!

2 comments: