Sunday, September 26, 2010

Super SUNDAY!

I thought to myself today, do i ever really have slow time ?

ANSWER: NO!

Start of the morning, got to sleep in for a little bit, fell asleep super early last night so i felt energized! AWESOME! Got ready for church and got a call from one of my students, they needed a ride because their mom locked the keys in their car, so i instantly scooped him up and then we scooped another one of my students on the way. Got to church a little early and that was good. Had the opportunity to chat with one of my students parents about what was going on in their life.  They were thanking me for being involved in their son's life and also just being a positive influence. After the conversation i felt encouraged, Thank you JESUS!

Before church- Jason and Jonny were going around getting people with this little phone that looked like a Finding Nemo phone.  The phone was a dummy phone but what would happen is if you pressed the "ok" button it would shock you LOL!!!!! Jonny would video tape it and Jason would get the people to press it! HILARIOUS!!! hahahahah! man those two are something else! They got a few people's reaction on video! funny stuff!!

Church- Pastor Terry really did a great job today!He spoke about judging others. It was good! made me think about thinking before speaking ! Got to remove my own planks before trying to remove other's specks. Matt. 7:1-6.

Tolerance- Allowing others to believe and live in ways we don't agree with, supporting their right to do so, and refusing to declare them right or wrong.

Judge-(krino)- to cause separation, harsh condemnation

THE VERSE DOESN'T SAY NOT TO JUDGE , BUT BE CAREFUL HOW YOU JUDGE.

How to judge wisely-
1. Judge with clear direction
2. Judge with a clear heart
3. Judge with clear standards

"I'm not responsible for what the outsiders do...God decides on the outsiders" 1 cor. 5:12-13 (message)

Good stuff!!

Right after service was our leader's meeting for SI (youth group), couldn't stay long because I had an open house i had to do for real estate. But stayed long enough to get lunch that Miett made! WOW! what a cook! the soup, rolls, and crepes were flippin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open house- My first open house by myself ever!!!! I thought it was going to be slow but boy was I wrong! It was great! Had a few families come in and check out the home! There wasn't a dull moment! It was a nice home that I was showing, right on the golf course! The last family that came through was a family i actually knew! Their initial reaction was like: "wow! you do real estate too? Lol! (last time they saw me was at mosser's shoes)" I told them yea I work at Mosser's, real estate, involved with my youth group, my young adults/ college group, manage/play on a soccer team and participate in life LOL! They were like wow!
Overall, the open house went real well!

Small groups- Right after the open house, had to get things ready for the small group that i was hosting! All i have to say is i love my students! we spoke about living for others and not yourself! Heard some interesting things from these guys lol! funny stuff! But i am happy that they come, its a chance to learn about life and Jesus together! Had some great conversations with my students, man i love it! That's what life is about!

Dropping off one of my students, we had a great conversation about life and school. Man i cant wait to see what the future holds, so much talent and so much love! I love my students, they are growing spiritually and physically! I pray that God continues to use them and shape them! This year is just the beginning...Growth and Development...Future leaders of the world !!!!

Game night- LOL! man met up with that crazy lady again... FIFA2010, sad but true, 2011 is coming out in a few days, we (the fellas) are already contemplating how to get it....WOW! i cant wait to play....Lord help us not to get so distracted from FIFA LOL! mannn we need prayer!

Finally got home! meeting early morning! What a day! I love life, but more importantly...I LOVE JESUS!

"Miracles are happening, miracles are going to happen, just pray and believe! Get INSPIRED!!"

Whoever reads this please keep me in prayer, going to need it! lots of things are happening soon, going to need God vision and God wisdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment