Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Life has been very busy lately, but thats the story of my life right? LOL

Real estate classes - I have mandatory continuing education classes for my real estate license this week.  So I have been attending class.  It has been pretty cool. Learning some new stuff and also meeting some pretty cool people.  I happen to know one of the guys in the class. Havent seen him in years, actually the last time was back in 2002-2003 at Parkland College. So it was funny to see him in the real estate class with me.  The class is pretty cool. Lunch is provided so no complaints there.  Its just interesting to meet the people there, most of which have been in real estate for 10+ years. So its nice to hear some of their stories. The class itself is crazy in a sense that you go over the material and then you take test right after that, which means no time for studying so you better have been listening :) hahaha LOL man it caught me wayyy off guard at first but i was prepared the other times.

Random thought- I was just thinking earlier today that i have an addiction.  And got confirmation when i got to church today and was talking to Jason. LOL. Her name is FIFA 2010. Playing that game has made me stay up super late for no reason, getting upset and actually emotionally attached thinking if i dont play it, i will be missing something ? LOL!! NO!!! thats a major problem right there! so i think i will have to lay off the stix for a while.

Sudden Impact (youth group)- Hanging out with the youth is always a blast. I love every moment of hanging out making an impact on these students lives. Thank you Jesus! So awesome getting to see them growing spiritually and physically! its crazy! Lincoln's Challenge came today too. Lincolns Challenge is basically a boot camp for students/teenagers that want to better their lives. So it was nice to see the Lincoln's Challenge students! Today my boy Sirimal tagged teamed a sermon with Pastor Ricky. Sirimal did excellent for the first time speaking ever! I was mos def proud of him! He spoke boldy, confidently and overall was poised! It was great to see!! Jason played the drums for worship today!  Man he is a natural at anything he touches! He did a great job! It was also Matt's last day. Matt is an intern at the church from England.  We gave him a USA flag signed by all the students. It was hilarious! Got to pray for one of my students. Im proud of him, he is really growing in his faith, the boy is stepping out boldly in Jesus Name! Miracles are going to happen, i have this gut feeling something HUGE is going to happen! its already happening!!!

Steak n Shake-  After youth tonight, me and some of the guys took Matt out to Steak n Shake, his favorite place to eat.  There we all just chilled and had some laughs! it was fun! something cool that happened was the waitress that helped us was real nice. We invited her to church and come to find out that she was invited the other day by another family from our church! thats awesome! someone had beat us to inviting her to church!

That concludes another crazy day for me! This is the first time I've had to sit down and really collect my thoughts all day! For those that are following me and reading my blogs, or anyone just reading this , please keep me in prayer! Got a lot of things coming up and the only way i am going to get through it is going to be through God's Grace!

If you need or have any prayer requests, let me know! I GOT YOU!!

We need to pray for one another, pray for our families, friends, leaders, and PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!! God answers prayer! BELIEVE THAT!!!!

GET INSPIRED!!!!

1 comment: