Friday, September 24, 2010

TGIF!!!!!

What a Friday! Started off with busy day at work. Crazy to think that i will going part time here real quick! I will most definitely enjoy time to think and organize my thoughts. I can't wait to see what God has in store! Got a few things done today. Had a great conversation with one of my childhood friends about life. Great to hear that he is growing up. Good convo.

Tonight was awesome. We had our Excel ( young adults/college group) meeting, then after that we had our prayer chain! Wow!!! is all i have to say! Before we went to campus we sang a few songs to get warmed up and hyped for JESUS! Then we rolled out to the quad. Some new church interns had just arrived from England, so it was nice to meet them for the first time! It was awesome tonight on the quad. We sang worship songs, prayed, met some cool people including a drunk guy that fell off his bike, worshipped with us for a little bit and I got to pray for him! I LOVE JESUS!!! Absolutely fun night!

"Miracles are happening, miracles are going to happen, just pray and believe! Get INSPIRED!!!!!"

cant wait to see what the Lord has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment