Thursday, September 9, 2010

Living for Jesus is an adventure!

What a day today! I love life! its full of adventure!!!

Work- Hoping things pick up, its been fairly slow but we've been maximizing the sales with the customers. People always get worried, i say to that , control what you can control (maximize sale, take care of customer, treat others with kindness, etc.) and don't worry about the things you can control (customers coming in, how customers feel, what customer is going to say, etc.) Making sure each customer is being taken care of and building that rapport! The key to a successful business is the basics, you need to keep your customers happy, no customers = no business. The brand sales week starts now, so we will start to pick up real quick like in the next few months! Can't wait!

Students- I've been talking to one of my students from Chicago and he has been going through some obstacles lately, but after talking and praying for him today, i know he is on the right track. Im so proud of him, gave him a good word that was shared with me earlier this week and that was Daniel 10.  The book chapter illustrates a war is going on at all times (spiritual war). It shows how Daniel was persistent in prayer and the angels heard him but was tied up in battle and eventually because of his persistence the angel shows up and takes care of Daniel! Thats how i view things right now in life, is that we've got to be prayer warriors because thats the only way we are going to see change. If we want to see change we must change from with in, and the only way to change from with in is by asking God, and thats through prayer!

-Living for Jesus is an adventure, you just never know whats going to happen. I just got done reading, praying and collecting my thoughts when i receive a phone call from one of my students.  He was in need of some help, he had got into a little accident and didn't know what to do. I immediately ask him if he was ok, and he said yes, so then i said ok hang tight i will be right there. So as soon as I head out the door i hit up Jason and we roll out to the scene. Everything ended up being ok, no worries, just crazy how life is always an adventure!

side note- drove from my house all the way to tolono, philo, sidney back to champaign on EMPTY TANK! Jesus knows!!!!! then when i finally got back into town gas went from $2.56 to $2.79!!! in a matter of an hour????? WOW!!! now thats crazy!!!But i ended up finding a spot for $2.57 :)

The final thought- This is a memorable moment for me, I officially have a house on the market to sell! My very first one!!!!! SO thats pretty exciting, i wanted to take a picture in front of the sign but it was already dark! LOL anyways i love life! i love my students! i love my family and friends! but more importantly i love Jesus!

Please continue to keep me in prayer! I need it, alot of things coming up and just need to make sure its God's Way.

if you need any prayers, let me know ! i got you!!

Hope this was encouraging ! GET INSPIRED!!!!!

1 comment: