Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend!

Friday- Jammed packed day, worked all day then it was one of my student's birthday! so we hung out, went to the Unity Rockets football game with some of the fellas from church to watch some of the students that go to our youth group play.  Ended up seeing Pastor Grogan and some other peeps from church up there. Funny thing is we brought the "flavor" to the town and the game LOL! we had a mixed dude, Nigerian, English man, Sri Lankan, Brazilian, Laotian ( me) and an African American! lol mannn it was awesome! We had a great time, felt bad for the other team! Unity was killing that team 40 to 0 at half time! lol!!! mann crazy!!! the star quarterback and the star running back were students that we knew, and went to our youth group! they were KILLIN them!! i love it!!

side note- ran into my elementary school music teacher!!! what a small world! and she actually remembered me!!! crazy!

after the game we ordered some good ole Papa Del's Pizza (chicago style deep dish pizza, the best of all time in my opinion) got some JOLLY RANCHER popsicles ( they were OFF THE CHAINS DELICIOUS!!) and went to one of my buddies and "got down on the stix" (played some video games) lol some terminology for you! the kick right now is FIFA 2010!!! love the game!!!!!!

Saturday- worked all day, had a super super busy day at work! it was great to have traffic and business!!! love my team! after work went to watch the dance team practice, training for North Dakota convention in October! Please pray for unity and for growth in the dance team! we are going to need it!

Sunday-  JAMMMMMMMEEDDD PACKED!!!! went to church! had a great service! Pastor Grogan really delivered the word!! He spoke about FAITH! mannnn he was spittin that fire! it was awesome! love it when Pastor gets excited! After church had our 2nd soccer game of the year! talk about a game! those that were there can testify! LOL it was like a movie!!!! we were down 3-1 at the half. came back to win the game with a last minute goal from my boy Milk!  it was awesome! i love my team! i love the diversity, i love the energy and i love that we are together! right after the game, had to get ready for small groups! i am leading a small group for my students! my group is Champaign High Schools! it was awesome!!!! man i love to see these kids growing!! man i love them!!

what a weekend!

IN MY HEAD- miracles are going to happen! please keep me in prayer, keep our family and friends in prayer, PRAYER PRAYER PRAYER!!!!

If you need any prayer requests, let me know! I GOT YOU!

GET INSPIRED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment